Fox & Wolf is an award winning, well established business, operated and managed by real-life partners Ryan Fox & Scott Wolf. We are a family run business, which is highly recognised by customers in the UK & Europe (Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Belgium). We are known for our quality products, our unusual and distinctive aromas, our dark and bold design and our one-off collections. Be safe in the knowledge that we follow all relevant laws and regulations.
Our full range of products include candles, one-off collections such as Shibui, reed diffusers, interior perfumes, wax melt pods, skin care and wax warmers. All of our products are Vegan and Cruelty Free.
We have the ability to make over 700 candles and 14,000 wax melts every week. All production takes place in our studio in Eastern Spain.
Benefits of becoming a Fox & Wolf stockist:
- Full access to high quality, handmade home fragrances, which are all Vegan, Cruelty Free & Eco Friendly
- Encourage and attract new customers to your store
- Grow your brand alongside our incredible products
- Be listed on our website with your shop name, address, telephone number and direction to your store & a URL back link
- Be part of a fast growing innovative business
- Easy to use stockist area where you can view previous orders and make new orders
- Full access to our stockist area with 100’s of free photos, downloadable content and a certificate stating you are an exclusive stockist in your local area
- Ability to buy display stands to showcase the Fox & Wolf brand in your store
- Free marketing material including customer loyalty cards, posters and candle care cards
- Full, comprehensive training on our products
- Easy contact with the guys at Fox & Wolf Studio
- We have teamed up with Klarna and 3 monthly installments is usually available to our EU customers, at checkout.
Join the Fox & Wolf family and become a registered partner today. We make it super easy.
You can chat with us via the chat button on each page and we will do our best to open your account right away. We are online most days between 10:00-20:00 GMT + 02:00. OR you can give the guys a call on +442080640474 or +34965648468. Studio is open 10:00-18:00 Mon to Fri only.
Fox & Wolf
Studio Address: Camino Arroba de Hornos 98, Catral. 03158
IVA Registration: ESY6085604W OR ESY6085229H
NAVIGATING THE WHOLESALE AREA
- Login to your wholesale account. Click the 'account button' at the top of each page, or in the mobile menu area. Remember to use your agreed email address only.
- Click through to your chosen product page(s). You will see the discounted rates available to you.
- When you meet the minimum order value, click ‘checkout’. MOQ is €/£500 initially (first order) and €150 OR £200 thereafter. You can mix and match your order with any product variation and quantities to make up this value.
- If you have provided your VAT number when you setup your account, and are located within the EU, your orders are exempt from VAT. Unfortunately we are unable to backdate VAT.
- Wholesale orders have a standard turnaround time of 7-14 days, unless agreed otherwise.
- Wholesale shipping: shipping costs are calculated offline and charged prior to dispatch. We want to ensure the best possible service, delivery time and cost, and will update you with these (and take payment) just before we ship your parcel.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are available via our live chat button most days between 10:00 - 20:00 GMT+02:00. Or you can call us +34965648468
THE 'NOT SO SMALL' SMALL PRINT
- Minimum opening order – €500/£500; reorders €150 or £200.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders or backorders without notification.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders or backorders without notification. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payments: payment is required at checkout. In selected countries in the EU, we partner with Klarna and our wholesalers can make use of this service. Where available, this will be shown at checkout
- VAT number must be submitted at time of checkout, or be provided to us when you setup your account (if you have one). If you are located within the EU, and provide a VAT number, you may not need to pay VAT on your purchase.